Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
like some new character??
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
or a char from the EU if you'd like the point is someone who hasn't appeared in the movies
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Brad Pitt maybe
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I think liam neeson as cad bane would be pretty cool.

If I wanted to see anything in particular, it would have to be darth bane's saga. I think vin deisel would be a good physical darth bane, but I would think that mark strong that did the tom hardy workout would be my first choice. Angelina jolie as githany? I think idris elba would be a good choice for blademaster ka'sim. the blademaster would be a very crucial role imo. Somebody charismatic as kaan...dicaprio doesn't seem "hardened" enough to me, but maybe tom cruise?

As for the person I would bestow the honor of zannah, my first choice would probably be dakota fanning. I think that would be an interesting setup, strong+fanning. She's short at least. I haven't read book 3, which i really should, so idk about those characters.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Liam Neeson as already Qui-Gon though that don't count mang
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
let me think who I would pick
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
SHIT i forgot all about that dude
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Hmm... Hugo Weaving as Thrawn? LOL
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
now THAT would be a super good saga
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Mr. Skywalker...surprised to see me?
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your kind and I realized that you're not actually humans. Every human in this galaxy instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding planets, but you jedi do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every stormtrooper is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism in this galaxy that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. The jedi are a disease, a cancer of this galaxy. You're a plague and we are the cure.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
well not all jedi are human anyway
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
that was a given
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
damn i should have used a diff line
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
rate Dakota fanning as zannah tho?????