Smogon Forums

Winter's Howl
Winter's Howl
We're the same time zone, so this should be easy. Looking at my work schedule, it seems Thursday is my only real free day. Mon - Wed I only work till 8:30, but I don't know if you have to be gone by 9 or not.
The Goomy
The Goomy
Uhh, I'd prefer to just say Thursday then because I don't really know what'll be happening next week and I think that would work best
The Goomy
The Goomy
Hey, can we actually change to 9 o clock Wednesday night? I understand if that doesn't work, I just had something come up for Thursday
Winter's Howl
Winter's Howl
Yeah no problem, don't worry about it. I may or may not be home and ready to play at 9 on the dot, but I will be able to play around that time. Just depends on when I get off, which will be before 9:30 at worst.
The Goomy
The Goomy
Just message me on main when you're ready and i'd prefer if we can play on Stours. thanks.
Winter's Howl
Winter's Howl
Hey I just got home from work after a huge storm passed through the area. Are you still on/around? If not we can just ask for an extension.
Winter's Howl
Winter's Howl
Hey, I'm off work now, but I remember seeing that you were busy tonight. If we get an extension, are you free to play Saturday or sometime Sunday after 7?
The Goomy
The Goomy
Saturday would be better