Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah this is old news. it was a really good idea to not do this
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
This is honestly terrifying as it is hilariously bad, like one how can anybody think this was a good idea ever and two those things look creepy
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Also fb news told me about it yesterday, so yeah SORRY for being so out of touch
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
eh, to be honest a lot of things go on when these movies are being conceived. I have the Godzilla art book and looking at some of the designs for Godzilla they looked REALLY bad like some weird Allosaurus fish thingies. And for General Grievous some dude legit turned in a baby sitting in a hover chair as a design. But I think the logic is no matter how bad your idea is you still wanna turn it in because you never know if someone might find something in it and give them ideas going forward. Like they actually ended up giving Godzilla gills and some of the rejected Grievous designs ended up becoming the magna-guards.

So I guess with this they still went with the hybrid idea even though they realized having human hybrids was going to scare the shit out of people. No idea how this actually made it to the scripting phase though, lmao
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Yeah it was ok in the end I guess, cookie was a nice raptor

Idk dude, was Jurassic world any good at all? The fact that this idea went to scripting shows how desperate they were for a movie in any form