Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Ugh, lol. Don't worry, I know the feeling. X_x
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Take all the time you need.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Hey man, when will you be able to do some art? Contacted a couple of artists hoping to hear back. If they don't respond, do you mind if I just wait till your available to do art? Specifically my trade thread banners?
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Hmm, I'm currently working on quite a few requests already, so my schedule is rather full until the exam period starts. August is probably the earliest I could start with new art stuff.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Ahh OK I c. Nvm then. I don't need banners right now anyways.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Finally after 6-7 hours of (i didnt ge much sleep cuz i forced myself to finish breeding lol) breeding a simple freakin 5 IV Pachi, I realized, all I had to do was switch my 4 IV Female Pachi parent with a 5 IV one, and I ended up breeding you a 6 IV flawless Female with Hidden Ability Pachirisu within 15 eggs. This had to be the unluckiest I had with RNG, just to breed a 5 IV. Welp, you got lucky haha. Lemme know when u wanna trade.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
If you're available, I could come online right now. :D
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Yeah online now :)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about this! I'm back now and available for trade, if you're still there.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
I'm still here. Going back online.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Great, heading on as well!
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Thanks for the Pachirisu, and for your patience. See you around! :)
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
You too! Once done constructing my trade thread, I'll be sure to hit you up again! I'll be back for a couple more breedables ;) feel free to do what you want with Pachi's babies, not the parent itself.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Sorry to bother yoy, but 2 things:

1) What do you use to make banners? Program? Drawing App? Animation Tablet? GIMP? Photoshop?

2) It seems you traded me the wrong egg, when the went to hatch the Tangela egg I thought you gave me, it had the Dusk Ball which the Tangela had. When it was hatched, the hatched reported it to be a Kabuto. I thought it was a mistake, and then I went to check your thread and indeed you have a Kabuto in a Dusk Ball, is it possible you gave me the wrong egg? If so no worries! Accidents happen. :)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
1) I use the the program Paint.NET and the mouse for my images. If you're interested, you can check out my tutorial for more details: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/cretacerus-art.3529751/page-6#post-6416036 ;)

2) Oh, I'm sorry about the mix-up. Kabuto apparently isn't even in my list, so I must have really missed something out with my records. There's a high chance that the correct egg is already gone. X_x
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
It isn't? I saw Kabuto in your free eggs section. You must've just given me the wrong egg, that is, if the Tangela egg I wanted is still there.

I'll check out the tutorials! How do you draw with a mouse?
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Hmm, I don't think I had Kabuto in the free eggs section, perhaps you saw the Dusk Ball Kabuto among the breedables section above? :O

Anyway, for my images I use mostly the Curve tool to draw accurate lines with the mouse. The initial sketch is best done on a traditional medium, though, since doing them with the mouse doesn't work as naturally.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Oh I'm sorry, I was looking at the free spitbacks section! There indeed is no Kabuto egg, sorry about thatm it's OK if you don't find the Tangela egg, I already got the Shroomish Shiny hatched. Free breedable for me ;)

I was s relieved that the initial drawing is done on paper, I CA do that, I suppose the painting/coloring/detailing will be hard, but it may be easier that I expected, I especially like that smudged/distorted paint background on your art, I assume it's just random splotches of paint done on the program?