Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
actually really liked this one, as you know I'm not really a big fan of electronic music but the rap made it really good especially the random part where he is just on an acoustic guitar for some reason
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
weird how he was so clearly not playing the guitar though, was that a joke
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
otherwise it's left right left right left goodnight!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah I found out this was supposed to be a meme post when I read the comments. to be honest I really like it, the only weird thing is saying "put a donk on it" like ouch the Britishness hurts

still think it's better than a lot of pop music nowadays. like on that stupid freeaxx video that was like "let's get freaky now" people were saying that it was the same as modern pop music but I think they were just doing it to be contrarian because that freaxx song was just horrible. But this one is pretty good it has nice flow and some clever lyrics
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
yeah, I actually agree and think it's a pretty good song too. There's just some rly bad portions, like https://youtu.be/ckMvj1piK58?t=3m21s can somebody translate??

The synth is like the russian expansion pack edition, so the beat isn't AMAZING but it's pretty nice. These guys are legit.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
he says "just a little bit give me the beat I'll put a donk on it" I think
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
nah man, the guy after that

whoa whoa whoa, waidamminnute, waidamminnute whadyaderedoin gointo dachours withomybit?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I thought it was "incorporate my bit" but according to lyrics site (btw how dumb is it that these lyric sites play random music when you're on them? do they not realize a lot of people look at lyrics while they are listening to THAT song?)

Whoa whoa whoa whoa
Wait a minute Wait a minute
What you doin goin to chorus with out my bit

in Ewan McGregor voice
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
super english