GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Probably
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Elaborate
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
well film generally captures light and color differently to digital image processing, right? So I suppose "modern" film (that movies aren't captured with) might be a little difficult to pick out but i think if you showed me footage of 90s-00s movies I could probably try.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Like The Force Awakens and every Christopher Nolan movie were recorded on film. Can you actually see the difference between those pictures and other blockbusters because I honestly can't.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Purists insist film looks way better and go through the trouble of developing it and all that was opposed to the easier digital format. But is it really worth it?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
perhaps I am just a pleb who does not get it.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I think it's possible to see, if u REALLY trained yourself. Is it "better"?? I don't think there's anything that makes any one better than another
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
"better picture quality" I think is the argument.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
i mean pure film is equal quality, because it's still sensing light. I don't think there is a quality difference (look at TFA, it's not low-quality). Different studios use very different digital processing though, so shots look very different.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah, people say film is better picture quality than digital, I mean. And I'm not a camera expert but it may be due to how the cameras work. Like obviously the digital camera will capture the image and then break it down into a bunch of pixels and the film camera does something else idk what. In the end it all becomes digital though because it is put onto a DVD or Blu-Ray or computer file.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta