Smogon Forums

Cretacerus
Cretacerus
That would be great, thanks! I'll be doing a fossil giveaway soon, and Ultra Ball Kabuto would fit in perfectly. ;)

Good luck with the flawless 12.5% females! I've been breeding fossils for about 10 hours this week, and have yet to encounter one, heh.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Available when you are. ^^
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Sorry, watching US Nats. Hoping online now :)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Thanks a lot! I'll try to get the Kabuto as soon as possible. :P
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
No hurry. Good luck with breeding!
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Forgot to say that if you need shop ball fossils anytime just give me a yell. I'm something like 20 off getting them in every shop ball.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Wow, nice, I'll definitely go check out your spreadsheet! :P
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Hmm, could it perhaps be that I potentially forgot to return you the Kabuto until now? *_*
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Busy breeding a perfect perhaps? No problem anyway, haven't had any requests to breed from it and I trust you to return it once you've finished with it.

Was going to ask if you were going to hold another giveaway at all 'cause I'd like to contribute if you were. Got all the Johto starters in shop balls now and it would be nice to give something back.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
I actually finished already some time back while breeding for the giveaway, and it just slipped my mind. Whoops! x_X

And yeah, a final giveaway sounds like a great idea before the new games come out! I'll be a bit busy during the next couple of weeks, but once autumn comes around we should definitely come together and do a combined giant giveaway, haha.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
<laughs> seeing as we're both around did you want to send it back now?

Re the giveaway, was thinking on top of comp mons a useful mons section might be good with Flame Body Talonflame, Pickup Diggersby, Frisk Sentret, Horde Killer Swampert etc so that they could be banked up to Sun & Moon as soon as it becomes possible.

Obviously not right now seeing as we're both busy but maybe a general shoutout to see if anyone else would be interested in joining would be an idea?
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Okay, I'll come online now!

Talking about useful in-game mons, I actually bred an Item Farming Yanma (Compound Eyes, Thief, max Atk), a Pokemon Capture Breloom (Technician, False Swipe, Spore, Worry Seed) and a Horde Checker Tropius (Sweet Scent, Worry Seed, Fly, Razor Leaf/EQ). ;)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Thanks a lot for the chance to breed some nice Kabuto!