Smogon Forums

zbr
zbr
yeah. honestly, if the base form can hit over 350 speed and retain some powerful offensive potential then it has a good chance of flourishing in the current metagame. unless we're talking bout bishpawn, which is a pair that is cute and also effective in the current metagame for some shitty ass reason
Martin
Martin
That literally only works 'cause STAB SD-boosted Sucker Punch is borked and because Evio is rlly useful for setting up shit. And even then Bish+Weavile is better most of the time.
zbr
zbr
bish sciz fam. dual steel 4 lyfe
Martin
Martin
Acrobatics LO-Zor EZ
Martin
Martin
OML Scyther is so ass lmao doesn't even hit 350 speed
zbr
zbr
hahaha [: cheers fam.
zbr
zbr
if i need any help with team building (which i often do need help cause im more player less builder) i know who to find man xD
Martin
Martin
What kinds of times are u usually on Showdown anyway? It'd be fun as hell building with you sometime (I can't now tho 'cause I'm technically meant to be doing coursework and am sat in my Graphics classroom after school lol).
Martin
Martin
I legit didn't realise that I wasn't following u yet .-.
zbr
zbr
idk im usually on off depending on my mood whims and time haha~ im in the army now so i don't have a fixed sched loll you can hit me up on skype if you feelin up to it tho LOL but tell me first so i dont just hit no and stuff
Martin
Martin
My Skype is marigi.174 send me a request when u get a chance and I'll accept whenever

What's it like in the army? What kinds of things do you do?
Martin
Martin
TBH U'd lose a lot of time with any ambitious career so I'd say make the most of it if you enjoy it xD
zbr
zbr
wise words fam. [: let's hope i get enough time to enjoy sun and moon fully. i didn't get to the in game stuff of oras till like 9 months later despite having the game on it's release date. how ironic ;-;
Martin
Martin
I'm the opposite. I was almost entirely an in-game player for the first few months and then I shifted to Showdown in the leadup to VGC'14 (I competed at nats and barely missed out on top cut ;;;;) after which point I basically stopped playing in-game all together.
zbr
zbr
interesting. if only oras wasn't so disappointing end game wise.
Martin
Martin
Ya gen 6 is garb in general lol. XY is the worst game in the entire series main-story-wise whereas ORAS is the worst game in the entire series for postgame (outside of RS's nonexistent postgame from what I've heard; I've not played the originals so I can't rlly comment). At least Cerulean Cave is hype and super challenging.

Gens 4 and 5 outdo it in almost every aspect if you ignore DP's game-breaking glitches