Smogon Forums

Sae
Sae
I'm Central (GMT-5). Late afternoons/evenings work better since I work 7-3 including weekends. I kind of don't want to play tomorrow since it's the only odd day where I work 10-6. But I should be off Wed and Friday unless they reassign me. Friday would be preferable but yeah later afternoons/evenings are fine as well.
Sae
Sae
would you be able to play before 4 your time today? I've got plans this evening and I haven't seen you around in the evenings when I was on earlier in the week. Also again tomorrow is looking really bad cause I have work and then some other stuff.
Sae
Sae
If not since deadline is Wednesday I should be able to see my work schedule for next week by tomorrow so I can let you know u know some more times
Endal
Ill try to be on at around 3 30 pm but its not a guarantee
Sae
Sae
Okay yeah that's fine, if you can't make it we'll just try on a different day
Sae
Sae
Guess you couldn't make it, and I have to go now. Yeah let's try and reschedule it some other time; I get next week's schedule hopefully by tomorrow so I'll let you know then after work.
Sae
Sae
Would you be able to make it Tuesday? I'm free that day and I think deadline is Wednesday which I will definitely not be able to be around unless in the morning. Monday evening is also okay for the most part.