Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Please stop quoting my posts now, both you and your buddies from whatever IRC you saw it fit to call backup from. It's annoying, and quite pathetic on your part. For somebody who's supposedly so mature and knows the enlightened truths of human relationships you sure aren't self-aware enough to know when you're being relevant and when you're being an obnoxious prick.
GatoDelFuego
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I'd suggest looking up what a contradiction means. I picked up your argument merely as a rhetorical question and then proceeded to answer it first by raising the obvious point and then arguing against it. I actually got worried when you said there was a contradiction and I thought I must've made a mistake, but I read the bolded sentence and I scrutinized it under every logical system I knew. It isn't a Formal contradiction, it isn't a syntactic or semiotic contradiction and it sure as hell isn't a deontic one.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
One contradiction I would like to bring up, however, is in your denial of my claim that you're "bitter" on being betrayed and/or lied to. You straight up deny that and then, towards the end of your post bring up alleged Smogon impostor females who you've presumably been tricked by. Isn't that grounds enough for bitterness, Mike, especially given that you're supposedly not homosexual? I can imagine it now -- you boldly declare your love to BLINGAS or Dice and then they spurn you with no explanation. Oh man! You're angry! What was wrong with you? You obviously think you're handsome and intelligent, so why would two online girls, not one but TWO ONLINE GIRLS reject you? See, and then you realize they're guys. You smirk - "hah! why would any girl reject me!? It's obviously because they're guys, and I'm obviously not gay. No really, I don't like guys. I don't!. Anger quickly turns to bitterness and to counter that bitterness you come here and try to argue your cynicism into hopefuls who may very well end up with a functional relationship.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
If you don't see the point in e-dating, then more power to you. But for those of us who have found something special, don't sully it with your quasi-bitter "i know more about relationships than you kiddo" spiel. It's frankly quite embarrassing.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
is this tobes responding to a mikedawg post or something
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
ok I can see Tobes but not sure why MikeDawg

but no it's Cumquat and MikeDecIsHere I guess you got the MikeD part right
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
i get the two confused
Hulavuta
Hulavuta