Smogon Forums

kumiko
kumiko
ye sounds good
Steve Angello
Does 8/9 PM +2 suit you well on sunday?
kumiko
kumiko
yo dude, is there any chance you'd be able to play during the week, or even next Friday? If you can't I'll be able to make Sunday most likely it's just I've had a lot come up the last few days that will continue onto the weekend and I'd prefer if I could minimize the focus I put on Pokemon those days. Again if that's not possible I can do it, just let me know. Those times seem fine on Sunday.
Steve Angello
Urgh i m on a birthday next tuesday and on friday I have birthday:/ I would really prefere Sunday. I am not trying to Be an asshole or anything, but Next weeks gonna be rough, since I am at my girls' during the week..:/
kumiko
kumiko
nah don't worry, if it isn't something you can do it's not a disaster, just something I'd really prefer. I can do almost any day in the week or even next weekend. There's not strict deadline for finals and I really don't like to john a lot but this is a busy weekend for me and I'd prefer to play afterwards. If you don't think you'll be able to make it during the week or the next weekend I can do Sunday still.
Steve Angello
Yeah I will be really busy next week and wont make it then, sorry Brother..
Steve Angello
Tomorrow around this Time 5 PM +2?