Smogon Forums

Josh
nah i dont check convos much haha, like i said below i work 4-12 edt all week so before or after that and we good
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
Would you be available say 8 AM your time or something, I could do 8 - 10 Today, Tomr or my Friday, so Wednesday Thursday or Saturday 8- 10 AM your time?
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
Or I can do right after you finish work for the next 2 days, I would be fine with that (just not today).
Josh
i dunno if ill be up that early, but if i am sure. either that or rn
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
Not really up for playing today would you be OK doing it like 2 hours from now tomr?
Josh
prolly
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
Yo can we do it on Thursday my time, so Wednesday night/Thursday morning your time, some stuff came up for me tomr, so I can't do it then.
Josh
Sounds cool
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
Sorry don't mean to john or anything, thanks tho.
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
Yo dude why don't we battle on smogtours or another server for our battle, main server has been kind of laggy and i dont want it to crash or something during our match
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
yo been waiting for a while at scheduled time, I know this one was a bit rushed but do you have another preferred time, I can try to make that one for you.
Josh
uh tomorrow noon edt work? 10ish hours from now
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
Can you do a little earlier im normally asleep around then, I could try to stay awake a little longer if you can't.
Josh
uh if i happen to wake up earlier then i can play but i cant commit to it :s
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
k alright