Smogon Forums

BKC
BKC
hey I'm -4 so this difference kinda blows. would finding you on smogtours around midnight your time during the week work?
pokemonisfun
Yes I can play midnight my time during the weekdays. But since I usually sleep by then I would prefer if you told a specific day so I don't have to always stay up (Monday to Friday all work for me). And please try to be on time hah. Sorry for the timezones difference I know mines sucks.
BKC
BKC
I can try to be on earlier in that case (like 11, 11:30 or so). would mon be ok? if I don't make it I'll get back to you (getting work schedule)
pokemonisfun
Yep Monday my time at 11pm-midnight is fine - I appreciate you trying to coming earlier. It's early in the round so no worries if you can't make it, just post back here please.
pokemonisfun
I'm online right now FYI, smogtours under "pokemonisfun"
pokemonisfun
Unfortunately I need to go sleep now. Im still free all the times I said I would be in my original post so just tell me when a good time to reschedule is.
BKC
BKC
sorry about that, I can try to make the same time tomorrow if that works?
pokemonisfun
Yep that will work - I'll be online same place same name in 14-15 hours from this post then.
pokemonisfun
I'm online now FYI, smogtours under Pokemonisfun
pokemonisfun
I need to sleep now unfortunately. I'll tell you my schedule within 12 hours of this post for the next few days until the deadline.
BKC
BKC
I'm really sorry it's just really hard for me to make those times. let me know what works and I'll try to make it
pokemonisfun
No worries I understand my time zone sucks and you have your own life.

I can play (my time zone) tonight from 8pm- midnight. Thursday from 8am-noon and 8pm-midnight. I can play Friday 8pm-Saturday 2am. If necessary I can play on Saturday or Sunday night after 11pm but I much prefer the first three slots. If those don't work for you pm me some times and I'll try to work something out.
BKC
BKC
I think saturday 2 am your time (I believe this is 2 pm friday mine?) would be perfect
BKC
BKC
bit earlier works too obv