Smogon Forums

Sapphire.
Sapphire.
omg yay :D except im gonna be going back to home in like 4 days so then we will be out of sync again ;--;

japan is quite cool :P isn't as clean as I heard it was to be xD but it has good food (though i cant eat much of it since most is seafood) but i like the subway. im gonna buy this book about cats but it's all in japanese so maybe, if you want, you can translate it for me :D
Martin
Martin
If you give it to me in a year and a half or two years maybe then I'll be proficient enough to do it justice xD
Martin
Martin
Have you been able to go to any festivals yet or have none been on?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
none have been on :P i would have went to one too though. but it's so hot outside xD luckily no mosquitoes! right now im in fuji :P yesterday i went to osaka and it was soooo hooooooot ;-; but for dinner we went to this restaurant that was open for like more than 20 years but it was so good x3 i love how polite most people are in japan. of course there are some mean-ish ppl but it cant be helped xD
Martin
Martin
From what I heard Japan is very polite in general as well as having a very big focus on hygiene etc. You haven't made the mistake of blowing your nose in public, sticking your chopsticks upright into a bowl of rice, not showering before bathing or eating from someone else's chopsticks have you?