Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
wasn't a fan tbh
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
still haven't seen it yet. I heard it was a big ADHD mess though, sadly :(

if you wanna see a good suicide squad movie though, Assault on Arkham is a nice animated one.

Have you seen Batman v Superman or The Killing Joke yet?

(answer all of these points, you always skip)
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
It was a mess. It had some good points...but I can tell that they did those reshoots to add comedy. It muddied the movie. But I think the comedy was its strongest points. It was at those points that I was starting to get into the rhythm and suddenly I'm thrown back into a scifi original movie about bubblewrap men.

Just watch BvS last night, ultimate edition, very impressed
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah, I've been spoiled and stuff so I know Enchantress is the villain and there isn't really much in the way of an actual conflict or something.

I think if they took more from Assault on Arkham that would be interesting and a way better way to incorporate the Joker into the story. Just go watch it and you'll see what I mean.

I haven't been able to see the Ultimate Edition yet, do you own it?
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
my friend...........owns.........it
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
why.......did you......say it like......this
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
what's your opinion on Batman shooting and killing people. like the two things he never does
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
cause he "owns" it
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
and I guess it was supposed to show that batman is unhinged. But comics batman was always "don't use a gun because that's the instrument of murder for his parents". Killing people? More of a grey line. He used a couple of grenade launchers and gatling guns on the planes, but he actually didn't shoot a gun at a human himself
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
do you think he could "lend" me it
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
How do you plan on a 20gb data transfer