Smogon Forums

Meru
Meru
Ok sounds good
Meru
Meru
I can move what I was doing on wednesday morning to thursday morning if you would like. but if you dont see this in time, we can still do thursday morning
Melle2402
Melle2402
Its up to u. Choose the day which is better for u
Meru
Meru
Let's just do Thursday I guess
Melle2402
Melle2402
hey dude, something happened and I have to leave now for some hours. can u play at like 9-10 pm my time? or another day? sry, but really cant play at 6 pm my time :/
Meru
Meru
i have work then. maybe friday??
Melle2402
Melle2402
Friday 5 pm my time?
Meru
Meru
That's like 8AM my time. You can't do later that evening?
Melle2402
Melle2402
I have football training from 6 to 8 pm and right after it we are going to a party with the team. I could play on sunday if thats better for you
Meru
Meru
we can do sunday before like 2PM my time? maybe around 11 would be best for us
Melle2402
Melle2402
11 am your time? Im at work until 1 pm your time. Can u play then? I now i can maybe leave an hour earlier if necessary
Melle2402
Melle2402
If no, i can maybe leave an hour earlier if necessary*
Meru
Meru
11 works
Melle2402
Melle2402
Dude where are you? I was online the last hours and didnt find u. I used the "find user" button but it always said u are offline. Can u come online soon? I can still play the next 1 or 1 1/2 hours
Meru
Meru
I was on smog tours at 11 you weren't on for a good hour
Melle2402
Melle2402
Lol i had no idea you were online on smogtours. I was online on showdown. Well i asked for an extension, i hope we get the match the next days done
Meru
Meru
Most games happen on smogtours just fyi but when are you available? Let's play in the next 24 hours
Melle2402
Melle2402
Im available from now on for the next 11 hours. And tomorrow free all day
Meru
Meru
We can do Monday my time at 10AM which is 7PM your time
Melle2402
Melle2402
So in 8 hours? I will be in smogtours