Smogon Forums

Nails
Nails
the wednesday and thursday times are currently 4am for my time (-8) which i won't be able to make, friday i'll be busy playing at the vgc world championships from your suggested times of 4-7pm on friday and i will be at worlds on saturday during that time period as well. i can play from 8pm-11pm PST tomorrow and potentially earlier but i don't want to commit to it since the schedule is pretty up in the air, thursday my schedule should be similar, after we finish our worlds registration and get back at around 8pm i'll be free to fight but i'm getting to sleep early for the tournament friday morning. if i don't make it past friday, my friday night has a decent chance of being open unless i'm helping friends prep. saturday i'll be out all day, sat night is unpredictable and i'd rather not commit myself to being available for those times. sunday night is potentially open but i'll likely be busy then so planning for it isn't reasonable.

fixed a typo
Nails
Nails
i could potentially play thursday morning around 7am my time, i'm unsure of if i can fit this into our schedule and it's hard to tell if you'd be able to make those times given your post though.
pokemonisfun
The time zone difference is confusing me so to be perfectly clear I'll just also reference times from the number of hours from my posts. You said you could play 8-11pm pst tomorrow (16 hours from this post I believe). I can play if you get on a little early or right on time. I need to leave 8:30pst so we may not be able to play all 3 games, but I think we should schedule this anyways because the time difference sucks. Please be on time or else I cannot play.

If you're not comfortable trying to fit my tight schedule then Thursday morning 7am your time (27 hours from this post) will be perfect for me

Please confirm I understood the times correctly and good luck at VGC!
pokemonisfun
Seeing as my last post is now irrelevant, when do you want to play? FYI im Taiwan time, can I assume you're California time? That would make things easier for me.

You said you could play Thursday night your time correct? After 8pm for you? That's in about 80 minutes so I can play then! Smogtours or main I'll be on both as pokemonisfun. If you come between 8-8:30 pm your time I can definitely play.
pokemonisfun
We still need to schedule a specific time please. All the times you said you were most confident playing already passed so we will have to schedule for this weekend.

I can play my time Saturday and Sunday from midnight to 2am - which is your morning 8am-10am. (24 and 48 hours respectively from this post)

If you can make Saturday great, if you can make Sunday great just post we'll need a short extension and if you can make neither tell me some other times please although in all likelihood we'll need an extension
Nails
Nails
i can't play tomorrow and i have no clue what my schedule will be sunday or monday. i'll be home tuesday and can play after i get home around 2pm EST unless i fall asleep upon arrival in which case i'll fight about 8 hours after that.
pokemonisfun
I can play Tuesday 2pm est but that's Wednesday 2am for me so i won't play if you're more than a few minutes late. But I could also play 8 hours after that, Tuesday 10pm est very easily as long as you come by 11pm est. I can also play up to several hours earlier for both times.

Either way I'll post now saying we need an extension. Can you confirm which time you want to play a few hours by say 11am Tuesday eastern, so I don't have to stay up needlessly?
Nails
Nails
can you still play today
pokemonisfun
No sorry, this morning (right now for me) I have an exam to prepare for. Can we still play Tuesday ~2pm EST (I can stay on past 2pm if you tell me in advance, I'll just set an alarm to wake up) or Tuesday ~10pm EST (risky since this is past the deadline I believe)?
Nails
Nails
if you see this i'll be available to play for the next 5 hours, my flight home got delayed. it also means after these 5 hours i'll be unable to fight until about 5pm EST.
pokemonisfun
We'll have to play at 5pm est around then, I'm out eating dinner right now sorry.

So I'll be on 10 hours from now on smogtours and main as Pokemonisfun and can basically stay for as long as 4-5 hours so you have no need to rush.

See you soon