Smogon Forums

LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Rosalina tho
LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
I used mainly ROB this time because of the MUs I faced, but I did use Rosalina a couple of times (such as against Luigi and Toon Link).
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
it's ok you are allowed to use Rosalina against characters more annoying (Luigi and Toon Link)
LightningLuxray
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
good job though people's champ o.ob
LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
Thanks, I wish I had more motivation for the game haha but Overwatch is so fun rn X_x
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah, honestly I gave up on competitive Smash 4. Projectile characters just ruin the game for me so much.
LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
That's why you gotta use Rosa / ROB, you either eat up the projectiles or outcamp n_n
LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
Or just git gud buuuut aintnobodygottimeforthat
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah I don't see the point in playing characters I don't find fun or enjoy though right. So by that point it's kind of defeats the purpose of playing.
LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
Well I guess if you don't like them... I think they're very fun though <3
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
and that's what makes the game great right
LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
True, now I'm curious, who did / do you play?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I'm curious to who you think I would play
LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
I'd have to guess some Fire Emblem character, maybe Marth, Robin, or Lucina?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
okay funny you say that because

yes but it's Ike lol, the one you didn't mention

and my primary main is Charizard.

I am learning Marth though 'cause he seems really good now and can deal with stupid projectile shit unlike Ike and Charizard that get combo'd all day.
LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
Omg yeah Charizard and Ike definitely don't like projectile stuff, Marth / Corrin have and easier time getting in and they have strong combo potential, meaning you can put your opponent at kill percent quite quickly. Also Marth is sooo much better now, if the last time you played him was pre-patch you should definitely give him a shot now