Smogon Forums

sandshrewz
sandshrewz
ya I just sped through it at 1.25x haha. Not really spectacular. NRG still has stuff to improve on eh. Also pharmercy would have worked if D.Va actually found McCree rather than getting wrecked by Mei / Zarya. Gods knew to rotate out and not get blocked by D.Va so lol.
Joim
Joim
Yeah, you're right! The Dva failed hard and they should've switched strategy early since it wasn't going to work for them.
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
imo Winston over D.Va would be better. Shield the McCree, job is done.
Joim
Joim
Yup. That guy seemed to love D.Va though. A lot like soloq players as a redditor commented lol

Their McCree was pretty good though, made some clutch plays
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
I think the only reason why they went D.Va was as a backup in case they decided to go to Genji. Their D.Va Genji combo is better than Winston Genji I think, though either way is still really good. Oh and their McCree is also their best Genji so lol whenever they want to run both McCree and Genji they kinda fall short in damage.
Joim
Joim
That sucks, it's clear they have a lot of work to do to get to a higher level! But so does NRG honestly, I can't see them beating LN or NUs
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
your script thing died! Also i finally completed my placements lols
Joim
Joim
Yeah, which rank did you get?
Lies, script is working! It was just slow since the overwatch page goes slow :)
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
cant seem to load it haha. keeps giving me fatal error.

placed at 2.9k+, won a few more, got to diamond, then lost the last game back to 2987 xD i think i've had enough fun haha
Joim
Joim
It's ow-ladder.php now
Joim
Joim
Also lol I want diamond so badly :(
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
HOW did you have my bnet. oh rite the sheet lols. i assume it refreshes occasionally ? also you BUTCHERED my name too u_u

my win rate is under inflated because i dced once and it counted as a double game of win and loss :( hahaha.

there's plenty of time! don't be too hard for it. the more you want it the harder it gets haha. imo anyways.
Joim
Joim
Two weeks is no time lol. It's basically impossible to get it unless I start only triple-queing with tank-dps-heal. Soloq is hell and people are utterly retarded even in high plat
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
oh does it really end in two weeks? i lost track. also shesh ow does not show the career high on page.

yea trip q is good. i think my most fun games are still placements cos smurfs everywhere. after that the diamonds and plats were pretty random in skill lols.

just have to coordinate for party tho. and should be fine.
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
oo actually did you manually input region. if that's the case you can put mine back to americas. rip asia
Joim
Joim
oh okay, I'll put you in US!
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
danke
Joim
Joim
6/8 games in 2 days with literal trolls losing in purpose
see, I will never get diamond. back to 2500s
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
:( I've had my own few experience on that and it really sucks.