Smogon Forums

Sabella
Sabella
u got it bro i have like one uk one bagladeshi and im eastern. let us figure it out and ill get back to u. weekend will prob be the best chance ill talk to mob and we can get it sorted out brother
Shadestep
Shadestep
can u guys play on sunday? both me and Sabella are completely free on Sunday (no word from Zarif on it yet but he's on quite often so I don't see that as a problem). how about u guys? im gmt +2 and sabella is gmt -4
Tom Bus
Tom Bus
I can do 6:30 - 11:30 PM (GMT + 11) on Sunday and Monday, but work makes it pretty hard to play at different times unless we play on Tues or Wed. I'll ask Advantage and Lysergic to confirm that these times are ok
Tom Bus
Tom Bus
Let's try for Sunday 6:30-7:00 PMish (GMT+11) to make it as bearable as possible for Sabella :[. This scheduling has been a bit terrible, so we can try a similar time on Monday or reschedule completely if this falls through
Sabella
Sabella
if i did this right thats like 330 AM for me i dont think i can do that. is it possible for u guys to do any earlier?
Tom Bus
Tom Bus
Ah, I thought so. I don't get home until 3:30 your time. We'll play on Tues (your Mon night) instead if you (and my teammates) can because I'm available during the day =]
Sabella
Sabella
Yea that should work unless u guys can play within the next 4 hrs or so cuz i can do that as well.
Shadestep
Shadestep
that works for me too, unless between now and 4 hrs which would be perfect
Tom Bus
Tom Bus
http://puu.sh/rSIUx/ab211cabd6.png
I think these are the only times that work for everyone provided that Sabella can play at 1 AM and Shadestep gets up at 7 AM. I'll actually be travelling at this time on Tuesday, so does Wednesday or Thursday work better for you guys? If this isn't manageable then we might need to play during Bangaldeshi sleeping time :[
Tom Bus
Tom Bus
We'll be on at this time tomorrow. If that doesn't work, let me know, and provide an alternate time
Shadestep
Shadestep
I can get on 7AM tomorrow morning, will just be really tired since I've just woken up but sure. This work for Mob/Tennis too?