Smogon Forums

Uselesscrab
Uselesscrab
Can you give some examples?
QY_CS
QY_CS
Like theres still protean set examples for mlatios and mmewtwos, lack of contrary sets on mlati@s, kyurem-w and reshiram, lack of any set on lugia, giratina and mslowbro, and many more problems that makes new players have hard time when entering this meta
Uselesscrab
Uselesscrab
You hit upon literally the only analyses with protean mentions, lol. We have revamps of the mewtwos in progress, if you'd care to check out our analyses forums. Contrary is generally inferior to other options due to its struggles with Imposter, so we don't generally include it as a set unless it's earth-shakingly good. And I would love to have analyses for those others, but no one signed up to write them for the over a year that reservations were open. Sorry.
Uselesscrab
Uselesscrab
Instead, I prefer to focus on the significant amount of progress we have made from 0 analyses two years ago at this time to the ~23 we have now. If you'd like to contribute in Sun/Moon, I wholeheartedly encourage you to do so.
QY_CS
QY_CS
i mean, there are still quite a bit of outdated minor comments such as "a check to primal kyogre", but i think that its not that important so i didnt mention it. I would love to participate in s&m, can u tell me how to?
Uselesscrab
Uselesscrab
I looked through every BH analysis of the generation and the only one to make a reference to Primal Kyogre is Latios-Mega, which, as I mentioned before, was due to be revamped, but we couldn't get a satisfactory replacement. I don't think it's fair to say "quite a bit." And mentions of Primal Groudon are still very relevant given the power of Red Orb Groudon in the current metagame, and many analyses have been adjusted to account for this.

When SM BH stabilizes, we'll likely restart our analyses from scratch. If you'd like to see how they are made now, check out the forum:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/other-metagames-analyses.310/
QY_CS
QY_CS
ok i c. just one last little request, can u send a post to me to remind about this when the analysis for SM BH starts? i got goldfish memory and probably wont remember stuff after 7 seconds :P
Uselesscrab
Uselesscrab
I'll try!
QY_CS
QY_CS
ty so much :)
QY_CS
QY_CS
so, can u tell me what i should do to write analysis?
Uselesscrab
Uselesscrab
They are not available yet because the metagame literally just began yesterday
QY_CS
QY_CS
yeah but theres already obvious sets that are strong now
Uselesscrab
Uselesscrab
QY_CS
QY_CS
ty :) i hope its gonna be fast :P
QY_CS
QY_CS
i caught a cold that turned into a headache on monday... can i have some extension for my analysis bcoz i think i may not be able to write much in the few days... i'll try to finish asap though