Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
is it because they treated you like a baka gaijin
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
no xD they were all so polite and friendly. but i just didnt like how it looks like how people just worked all their lifes you know? how they dont have like free time ,3, since they work /study all day. made me really sad ;S
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
oh yeah, I have heard that from other Americans who visited. One guy in a podcast I listen to speculated that's why a lot of Japanese are really into escapism
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
and also why a lot are depressed and kill themselves too I guess
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yeah :c i feel like teenagers in japan feel really restricted because of all the high expectations and stuff
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah. Well you already went through the teenage stuff though lol
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
eh xD im still a teenager
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah, didn't you mean moving to Japan as an adult and working there?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
oh so that's what you meant. :P yeah i did mean that like 3 years ago, but now i would rather go to like maybe france/netherlands/denmark/singapore for work xD
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
what were you Japlanning to do (wow that was horrid)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
xD idk
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
so it was just a weeb fantasy
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yea xD but that was just a phase when i was like 14 years old ,3,
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
knew it
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I kinda want to move to New York eventually though.
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
oh cool :P to the city?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah, it seems cool. I like being around a lot of people and in the city. I love getting around by walking and public transportation rather than car.
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
oh cool :P i would rather bike or walk, really hate talking the subway / public transportation :c plus that way, it's more environmentally friendly i think.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
hmm. well the public transportation will run anyway, even if you don't take it. and it does a lot to reduce pollution, since it's only one vehicle rather than a bunch of cars.
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
true :P but every time i go on public transportation i feel dirty xD i have a mild case of mysophobia ,3,