Smogon Forums

Finchinator
Finchinator
Dice already had infraction points from his tour ban and he got a small infraction for a post in Cong. and that put him over the ban threshold, but his tour ban will expire in the next month or so and his regular ban expires when that infraction does, too, so basically he's back for SPL sign-ups.
Finchinator
Finchinator
Tele got mad I called one of the teams he used in WCOP (against Xtra) bar in a suspect post bc it lost badly to stall since it couldn't break it (I was posting examples of sab match-ups in tours in a post and his game came up). He got mad at me and posted something insulting + off topic and it got deleted by a mod, then he did it again and it got deleted again, and finally he got mad at me and bludz and CBB on my wall and bludz's wall so they infracted him and he already had some points, so it banned him
Finchinator
Finchinator
Finchinator
Finchinator
Josh's details aren't really public yet, but it had to do with compromising privacy and being associated with a hacker, apparently, but I don't know anything definitive and I couldn't get into specifics in public even if I did
Finchinator
Finchinator
Also, Josh's ban is perma, but all of the others are temp.
Finchinator
Finchinator
And cased got perma-banned the day after the 1300 turn battle between ABR and Tele a few OLT rounds back because he was already on thin ice with staff and hadn't improved his conduct after multiple bans and a handful of infractions for being disrespectful and rude and every time he saw Boltsandbombers on smogtours or PS he bullied him and acted condescending without even being provoked and it was pretty rough, so staff decided it was too much and they put an end to him (cased thinks he will be back if he stays quiet and has good behavior, which is easy bc a perma locks you on PS and he can't really talk anywhere on smogtours and stuff, so maybe he will eventually be given a second chance, but for now he's perma banned)
Finchinator
Finchinator
bruno
bruno
dam thats a lot of bans.

thanks for the help :p
bruno
bruno
wait case is permad, unfort...
Finchinator
Finchinator
Josh
free cased
Finchinator
Finchinator
just when I thought I was the last Josh standing...
Raseri
Raseri
free cased
Finchinator
Finchinator
free raseri
Posho
Posho
Analytic
Analytic
-outl
bruno