Smogon Forums

Mymble
Mymble
it's lonely
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
poor guy. are you part of any smogon servers?
Mymble
Mymble
Smogon vgc, I haven't played mons or contributed anything in like a year, so I don't know where else to join. Maybe battle spot or smeargle studio.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Battle Spot is cool, I didn't know smeargle studio had a discord though. GP is a cool server too, it's basically the general C&C server
Mymble
Mymble
They don't I thought they might.
Mymble
Mymble
I'm going to watch that new film with the aliens
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Arrival?
Mymble
Mymble
yes, it was good. i liked it. it was about aliens and togetherness and inevitability.
Mymble
Mymble
no, it was actually good. I watched Nocturnal Animals the other week, which is an astoundingly good film. So I'm struggling with the comparison there, in reality Arrival is probably a better film than I necessarily feel about it right now. It looks at the importance of global unity, where disaster is a catalyst not the cause. The disasters in the film do more harm than good. It also looks at the idea of all time being in existence all at once, in a less obnoxious way than interstellar. it's a pretty good film.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I'm glad to see you have a lot to say about it, unfortunately I have not seen it so I cannot comment
Mymble
Mymble
yeah its worth seeing if you get a chance
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Maybe I'll catch it some time down the road, there are a lot of movies I wanna see in this month and the next though :[
Mymble
Mymble
what are you planning on seeing?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
uh hate to sound like a Marvel turd but I wanna see Doctor Strange. Only going to be able to see one movie this month cuz I won't be able to go until I visit home so yeah.

In December I wanna see Star Wars and then Silence
Mymble
Mymble
doctor strange isn't a great film, but its so much better than the last marvel films. the visuals are impressive, the story is whatever but what do you expect at this point. just a fun film. i'm not sure if i want to see star wars. i was kinda of wanting doctor strange to be a little weirder and a little heavier.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah, I'm more of a DC fan than Marvel but I usually enjoy all of the Marvel movies and that's usually what my friends wanna go to.

As for Star Wars I am an extremely hardcore Star Wars fan so I want to see all of them.

Silence I just wanna see 'cause the subject matter interests me and my dad and brother are fans of the book
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
also I really like Adam Driver, Andrew Garfield, and Liam Neeson
Mymble
Mymble
discord?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
what
Mymble
Mymble
I was asking if you wanted to talk and but then my wifi died