Smogon Forums

Shrug
Shrug
do u mean "extra" as in "unneeded in this sphere" or "possessing of an extra chromosome"
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
you know what i mean smart ass. all that little petty ass extra shit you do ain't going to change shit bruh. harsh, i know. we are peons my guy. this forum doesn't even have 300,000 users. what are you attempting to prove, anyway? if its that you have too much free time on your hands then you can cease, we get it.
Shrug
Shrug
tryna make the view of 1 person beter bc maybe theyll help 1 more person who needs it bruv. kowtowing to the its all ok dudes means this wont happen, or more accurately will happen less. not gonna be me doin it
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
you listen to too much mj. man in the mirror is a lie bruh. the world is evil, you can only shine your light like a beacon in the mist. those who want to come to it will. YOU CANT FORCE THEM. And bad people will be bad, as the story goes.
Shrug
Shrug
out of space in my sig man or else ud have landed another
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
im not ashamed of what i say lol i dont want you to appear to have said it dummy
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
Yall keep on trying to push my buttons and Im going to let smogon know all about forum sliding, consensus cracking, topic dilution, information collection, anger trolling, all of it. I know what yall are up to. Play nice or else.
Shrug
Shrug
i am confused
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
yeah you're so innocent,get real
infamy
infamy
> look i can use fancy words for simple ideas
> o u dont know forum science lexicon
> lol im so much better than u
Shrug
Shrug
r u oldgregg accusing me of being a forum counterintellegence agent, like im paid or some shit