Smogon Forums

Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Decided to send some out in your thread. I commented with what I was able to find. Hopefully that takes some strain off you. Hope it doesn't confuse you :P
Lego
Lego
It'll be fine as long as people remember to cross out their posts once they've been sent... Anyway, if they don't then it's their own fault if we don't send it because crossing them out is in the rules, after all. Let me know if you'd rather do a direct trade or just chuck something else up on the GTS and I can get you the Solgaleo too. Thanks again for doing this (and always remember that at the end of the day, you're under no obligation to help out, so don't feel bad if something comes up in your life and you have to stop - I totally get it)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
I've put a lvl 30 female Wingull called Bottle Cap up for the Solgeo. And it's no hassle, I should be free in a couple hours to help in the thread. I like to give back and help though. Considering you've helped others :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
I'll take my request down as looks like you closed your thread. Hope you're doing okay :)
Lego
Lego
Yeah, life happened and that giveaway on top of everything else at the moment proved to be a little too much. I would've liked to have kept it open for longer but such is life, you know? I'm still happy to send your request as a way of saying 'thanks' for helping out though, or if there's anything else that I can do for you in the future then just let me know :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
I understand, yeah - I have a guest over at the moment so I'm more strapped for time as well. Would you want to do a direct trade for the Solagelo + Bottle Cap? I could send you some breedjects I have :)
Lego
Lego
Whatever is easiest for you. 0576-8362-2274 is my FC, should we decide to go for a direct trade.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Okay, want to trade now? :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Oh, this is my FC btw:

5129-1443-4820
Lego
Lego
Sure, now works. Added, will be waiting online :)
Lego
Lego
Thanks so much for the Mareanie! Your TSV is 1862, btw
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Thank you very much :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. I've been looking for someone to check my TSV as Powersaves + KeySavE currently doesn't look like it works with Gen 7 games.

Are you using a digital version of the game?
Lego
Lego
No, I have a retail cart but I'm using a CFW 3DS, so I can dump/restore decrypted saves and check TSVs, etc