Smogon Forums

Jebus McAzn
Jebus McAzn
like I'd be fine with her being a bitter middle schooler if she talked like a middle schooler, and I'd be fine with her being an edgelord with a college-level vocabulary if there was something redeemable about her personality, but right now neither of those are the case? although she's showing some signs of getting a little better toward the end of the episode (this is the episode where Nitori starts dating Anna, and Takatsuki goes over to Saori's house to make up at the end)
Jebus McAzn
Jebus McAzn
I'm assuming that they're setting up Saori to have some kind of redemption arc in the second half, so this isn't really a critique of the show considering that it's not over, but atm she's just kind of obnoxious
brightobject
brightobject
honestly i didnt watch the show so idk how they wrote her there but in the manga its i think marginally better, shes shown as more of a social outcast who just has trouble accepting or tolerating others as a whole, so we aren't really supposed to sympathize with her but at the same time we can feel good about her growth
brightobject
brightobject
i agree she is not a very strong character though