Smogon Forums

Checkmater
Checkmater
im gmt -5, 19th sounds good
timing might be awkward though I'll have to get back to you,
things would be best if you could do a little later or if you could do earlier in the day as that would be my afternoon and/or my evening. Atm your time interval is 3 am - 9 am to me i think
Nido-Rus
Nido-Rus
yeah that seem like really hard times considering you've got school to go to school before then. I've got exams going on so I'll get ttree to give an extension, and we can play on the 20th anytime after 11:30am my time
Checkmater
Checkmater
How late would you stay up? That's 1:30 am so I'd have to do much later, once I wake up... preferably at 2pm my time which is 1230 yours
Checkmater
Checkmater
100am*

So my 2pm that day would be 12:30 am for u
Nido-Rus
Nido-Rus
I usually don't have net late at night my time, but I'll see what I can do
Checkmater
Checkmater
u here?
Checkmater
Checkmater
dude if you're going to "see what you can do" or request an extension you have to be more communicative than this. I'm not going to be able to let you just message me 7 am one day and say "hey play in x hours" You have to actually schedule or this entire procses is bogus. My schedule IS flexible but only if you make real attempts to communicate with me
Nido-Rus
Nido-Rus
sorry mate, I was really very busy with exams. Anyway, my schedule is the same as before (11:30 am-7pm my time). The main problem is that I take extra classes after that until late at night. I agree that it's definitely very inconvenient for you, so I'll try and get on late at night my time if you can't fit in that schedule
Checkmater
Checkmater
I know I'm up late today b ut I can't tomorrow because I have to get up ~7 am that day... How's 1 pm (8 hours, 30 mins from this post) my time?

Or I could play after your classes? I'll be on most of the daytime tomorrow