Smogon Forums

rssp1
rssp1
ah shit has r3 started? I haven't built any teams yet and i'd prefer to be able to do so before we battle so weekend would be good, but as you said, holidays. Are you free to play between Christmas and new Years? I'm GMT -8
jake
jake
yeah though i think the deadline is weds the 28th or something around there. most evenings are fine with me, i typically work in the morning. would you be willing / able to play this next monday (26th) or so, anytime after 2 PM my time (noon yours)?
jake
jake
ftr i can do other dates as well just thought i'd suggest one that's not right at the end of deadline in case we need to resched
rssp1
rssp1
ye dl is the 29th
monday at noon SHOULD be good, I will let you know if that ever changes / if we can play earlier if you prefer that
jake
jake
rad! i'll take some time and build new teams too, looking forward to our set!
rssp1
rssp1
Alright cool, same here!
rssp1
rssp1
Hey I had to send my computer in for repairs, so I may be unable to make the time if I can't find a replacement computer or figure out how to import my teams onto mobile. If that happens and my computer doesn't get back before deadline you can take the win. Hopefully we'll get to battle, but letting you know in case I can't make it.
rssp1
rssp1
got a computer I can use, i'm on smogtours atm. If you want to play on a diff server just let me know
rssp1
rssp1
Hey, I think you were busy or you forgot or something. I've gotta give this computer back, if you get on later reply here and i'll see if I can get on. If not, we can play tomorrow/Weds and if neither of those work we can try to get an extension.
jake
jake
o shit i'm away on phone frick i forgot

how long do you plan to stick around / is there any other time you're willing to sched? i can make anything that isn't 9am-2pm my time over the next couple days
rssp1
rssp1
all good
we can try 2pm tmrw/weds too
dont think ill be able to play today, ill update you here if I can but dont count on it
jake
jake
should be fine with that tomorrow, tho keep in mind that's when i get off work so it'll be a bit more like 220-230 since i gotta get home