Smogon Forums

Agammemnon
Agammemnon
Hi,
I'm GMT+1, I will most likely be available during the 2nd part of the week. Thursday or friday evening, I can even push it to early night because of the GMT discrepancy between us two.
OP
OP
Can you do tomorrow afternoon around 8 or 9pm your time?
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
I can !
OP
OP
guess we missed each other, what times work for you next week?
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
I'm on holidays now, so pretty much all the time after 1pm
OP
OP
Ok let's try for 12 from this post, and if that doesn't work, 36 hours. It's gonna be really late for me, so any earlier you can play, the better
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
I'll be here tomorrow at 1pm gmt+1 which would be 36 hours from your post if I am not mistaken. Smogtours?
OP
OP
36 hours from my post was about an hour b4 yours, but that time should work. See you on smogtours then
OP
OP
Alright, it's 30mins past the scheduled time and 4:30am for me so I'm gonna head to bed. I probably won't be able to stay up this late again and we'll have to shoot for something around 9 or 10pm your time if we get an extension.
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
I forgot to wake up. fml. I hope you didn't wait for too long, I'm quite awful at scheduling stuff it seems. Let's shoot for this last resort, thx
OP
OP
when would you like to play
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
Hi, Happy New Year to you, buddy. I can play any day 5pm-11.30pm GMT+1. Can it fit with you ?
OP
OP
Tomorrow around 10 or 11 would work well for me!