Smogon Forums

TSR
TSR
alright, i'm gmt -7, so we'll probably be best off trying to play in the morning or night. I can do both since i'm still on break, lmk which you'd rather do
Reportre
Hey. I just woke up. Are you available now?
TSR
TSR
whoops sorry for just seeing this, but yea i'll be available for the next few hours. I'm a driver in the uu room on PS if you want an easy place to find me
Reportre
To be honest with you, I have yet to play a single game on PS haha. If you have a 3ds, would you mind playing our sets on the 3ds? If not, that's fine. But it would take me a bit to set up on PS.
TSR
TSR
while i'd love to play on 3ds, i haven't actually made a team in game, as i've just been testing on showdown, etc. Sorry for the inconvenience, but showdown is pretty fast, you can put all the mons together and fill in the evs instantly n_n
Reportre
Ah I see. Alrighty then. PS I go haha.
Reportre
Hmmm I have trouble connecting to PS. It keeps saying the site cannot be loaded.
TSR
TSR
you're going to play.pokemonshowdown.com correct?
Reportre
Yeah I cant connect to the page.
TSR
TSR
might be something with your internet, I've had problems like that with other stuff before. lowering the firewall security usually helps iirc
Reportre
Must be my Internet. The page worked fine for me on previous visits.
TSR
TSR
any luck with it?
Reportre
Nope it still doesn't work. My theory is that because it's the holiday, so that's why the Internet is kinda bad right now. I'm hoping it'll get better in the coming days. Btw, you have no help to get your team in game on the 3DS?
Reportre
It's so weird because I can go to Reddit, Pokemon Forever, Smogon, but not PS.
Reportre
So PS works for me now...
TSR
TSR
alright that's great, sorry i didnt see this sooner but hopefully we can play as soon as possible. again, i'm a driver in the UU room on ps so you can find me easily there
Reportre
Now I cannot connect to PS. Oh boy.
Reportre
Good evening. Is your current time 6:30 PM?
TSR
TSR
sorry i didnt see this before D: but yes it was 6:30 when you posted that. Is PS working for you now?