Smogon Forums

RevRush
RevRush
Hey there! I'm in the Central Time Zone in the US (GMT -6) and I'm available every evening from 6:00pm-12:00am. Let me now if that time frame works for you and we can schedule something. I'm RevRush on Showdown as well!
-Yaya-
-Yaya-
ok, so i'll take that, since I'm writing to you at 23.26, in your country the time is 16.26, right?
If so, is it ok for you to play Friday around 18 your time (1 am for me)?
RevRush
RevRush
That would be 6:00pm my time! That sounds like a plan. I'll see you then!
-Yaya-
-Yaya-
I am ready when you are!
I'm Namerea on sd, vgc server
We'll open 3 rooms , one for each game, I'll write Game 1, 2 and 3 before starting, so there'll be no misunderstandings or stuff ^^
-Yaya-
-Yaya-
Hey! I'm sorry, but I have to go to sleep, I hope we can arrange the battle for tomorrow... See ya!
RevRush
RevRush
Sorry about that, things have been busy on my end. When could you battle in GMT -6 tomorrow on Sunday?
-Yaya-
-Yaya-
I'd have prefered to battle in the last days, today I don't really know since tomorrow I have to get up really early and I have to go out from now until tonight...
I think that I can be home from 23 my time until 1 am, no more than that
RevRush
RevRush
Well sorry about that. I've been rather busy. I understand it was my fault we could not battle. I'll take the loss if needed. If not we can get an extension and battle at your first convenience.
RevRush
RevRush
We can still battle today, are you around?
-Yaya-
-Yaya-
I'm here now if you want, I can stay for less than 1 hour tho
RevRush
RevRush
Online on shwodown in the VGC room as RevRush
-Yaya-
-Yaya-
sorry about that, univeristy makes me waking up early so I couldn't stay longer...
I heard that they extended the deadline to the 27th, so if you can battle tonight I can stay a bit longer this time, write whenever you can
RevRush
RevRush
It's all good, it makes sense. I'm here now, but I know that is late in your time. I have a lunch break at 12:30 my time tomorrow and we could try then? If not aim for 6:00pm again my time tomorrow and I'll be sure to be there.
-Yaya-
-Yaya-
if you are here I'm ready
you'll find me as Namerea on vgc server like I said
-Yaya-
-Yaya-
Never mind, I can't resist anymore lol
I hope tomorrow will be the day
RevRush
RevRush
I hope tomorrow is it as all! Sorry I never know when to check smogon and maybe i'll turn on notifications on my browser for it.
RevRush
RevRush
I'm around now, if you want to battle.
RevRush
RevRush
Here again.
-Yaya-
-Yaya-
hey sorry I had some problems
-Yaya-
-Yaya-
if you are ready I'm here