Smogon Forums

Leftiez
Leftiez
here is the problem, i have already talked with fuga and told him that saturday from mindnight to 8 AM was the best i could do, i definitly can't play sunday for surei wont be at home until really late, and i shouldn't even be playing sat but i managed to push away my irl stuff so i could fit with your availability
Leftiez
Leftiez
however i can do any days at any time outside of that
Adam
The time frame is quite insane. Also, I thought you said you could only play until Wednesday? I can do 10:00 am+ Saturday/Sunday, but if it gets too complicated we might need to get our managers involved to help us find a solution, since it seems this week is hard for us to match our schedules.
Leftiez
Leftiez
well i said that playing wednesday or before would be really cool, otherwise i said that i couldnt play on weekend which doesnt include friday and thursday, however as i said i can't play anymore from saturday 8 AM which is not in your time frame so it's going to be hard
Leftiez
Leftiez
btw i said "from today to wednesday IF POSSIBLE" just so you know
Adam
Yeah, I hear you - It just seems our calendar won't match this week, cause you can't play weekends and I can't play week. I'll talk to Fuga to see what's the best course of action and maybe our managers can speak? I'll also do my best to see what I can do about Saturday 05:00 - 08:00 am and get back to you by later today. But, I think getting the managers involved is also good at this point, no?
Leftiez
Leftiez
yes it is
Adam
So, I spoke with the managers and team and it could end up being a double sub situation if we don't come to an agreement by tonight or so. I'll see what I can move on my end to try and meet your 05:00 am to 08:00 thing, but, perhaps you could try on your end as well so we don't both get subbed out?
Adam
Let's regroup tonight and see what happens :)
Leftiez
Leftiez
ok
Adam
Any updates on your availability or does it remain the same?
Leftiez
Leftiez
yes
Adam
Yes for which one? lol?

I can do 09:00 am+ Saturday/Sunday but that would be it, or a double sub.

You also said you could do late sunday? ( or am I dreaming? )

Thanks!
Leftiez
Leftiez
i can't play until really late both sat and sunday, i also said this there
Leftiez
Leftiez
here is the convo with fuga where you can see this
Leftiez
Leftiez
btw according to your managers, you can play during one of my times but it would be cool to tell that at least one day before.
Adam
I believe the situation will be taken care of by TDs/managers. But, I'm a little confused about your last statement? " according to your managers you can play during one of my times? " - I'm sure there might have been just a miscommunication, since we're all trying to make it happen
Adam
- and I'd definitely let you know before hand / right away if that was the case - I hardly ever have issues scheduling :)
Adam
So, it seems we were just miscommunicating, we're playing in 25 hours ( saturday midnight ) - Thanks!