Smogon Forums

craing ;_;
craing ;_;
i'm gmt-8 and from those days I will be busy in the coming weeks and the only available time I can play you is today. unless you can manage Friday or weekends that'd be fine as well. around midnight your time today is something I can manage, but i'm not really flexible given those days and time frame.
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
hey since yesterday wasn't good for you, mind if we schedule for a different time? like i said i'm not very flexible given that timeframe, so can you suggest anything both of us can adhere to? thanks
Tom0410
Hmm when can you play between monday and thursday ?
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
I can play Thursday night, which would be your Friday morning if that's alright. I can play a bit later than midnight if you don't get up that early. for reference you're 9 hours ahead of me.
Tom0410
No I can't play the morning I've school.
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
the hours you listed are also when I have school lol, should we get tds involved or can we figure something out.
Tom0410
I haven't school the afternoon (but I'm busy normaly but I can try to play), so I could play to 1pm at 12pm gmt +1.
So 4am - 3pm your time. I can play the sunday's evening too if it's necessary.
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
that sounds agreeable to me, is next Saturday or Sunday alright with you? If not we can do the week after that.
Tom0410
sunday what's time ?
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
3 pm my time is good for me, just to make sure this is February 5th ok?