Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I do whenever I have the time, yes. How may I be of assistance?
Sasuke24826
Sasuke24826
I have a few that I'm gonna need a clone or two for. You can keep a copy if you want. It's at most 6 mons, but I just need a clone and the original.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, I can do that for you, sure thing. Just let me know whenever you got time and I'll hop online and help you with that.
Sasuke24826
Sasuke24826
Sorry for the late response, but would you mind cloning some mons right now? If not, would tomorrow work for you?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I can do that for you today, no problem. Just let me know how many Pokémon you need cloned and how many copies you need per Pokémon. I'll gladly take care of the rest.
Sasuke24826
Sasuke24826
Sorry, I crashed out after pulling an all nighter. Would you mind cloning about 4 mons and 3 copies total?

Also, would it be a dick move to ask for moon balls?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I can do that for you in a couple of minutes, no problem. You don't need to apologize or justify yourself, it's all good. Also sure thing, I'll gladly attach a Moon Ball to every Pokémon. How does that sound?
Sasuke24826
Sasuke24826
That sounds great. Would you mind waiting a few seconds? I'm in the middle of a trade rn

I can message here once I'm ready ^^
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Absolutely no problem, no stress. I'm gonna add your FC now and then wait for you online at the Festival Plaza.
Sasuke24826
Sasuke24826
Crap, I gotta go to church. Would you mind trading later?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
No problem at all, I'm available all day long. No stress!
Sasuke24826
Sasuke24826
Okay, I have some time now(finally lol). Mind cloning now?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I can do that now, sure. I'm hopping online now.
Sasuke24826
Sasuke24826
I'm starting to run out of spitback....mind if I offer eggs? Sorry. ^^'
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Eggs are fine, no worries. Besides, the first Pokémon of every species I trade back is the original one.