Brandon
Brandon
You get accepted by any colleges yet?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Yup, and you? :P
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
oh wait im dumb i forgot you already are in college hahah xD confused you with my other friend xP sorry

but im still waiting for responses for a lot of schools. i applied to many regular decision ones :p
Brandon
Brandon
At least you got accepted into some! What majors are you considering? And ye, I'm gonna be a junior!!!
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
i applied to art history :p but i might have to switch to like some other thing because of parental pressures xDD

also can you tell me what the college schedule is like? :D do you get to choose like all your classes and what time you want to take them at? do you get a lot of free time? thanks! :3
Brandon
Brandon
Art History has no job prospectives!!! You could major in a language tbh. I chose all of my classes. You have to weigh in location, time, other factors when picking. Know what classes you need to take, and don't try to take classes that won't be relevant to you. This year, I have lots of free time, but I'm not sure if I'll have as much next year. I'm applying for a job, and might have a very heavy responsibility with an organization next year. College is really nice in that it is what you make out of it. If you want to have a huge social life, you can, you can be as involved or as uninvolved as you want. Definitely budget enough time for you to eat and to do homework. It's something I've made an effort to do.