Smogon Forums

col49
col49
sorry bout that, my weekday schedule isn't super accommodating x_x I've got windows from 4:30-5:30 and 11-12 pm (est), everything else (now included) has me at work or sleeping
aki0s
aki0s
I could try and be around for 11:30 PM. That's 5:30 am for me though, so it's a bit tough.
col49
col49
ugh, yeah. don't feel obligated to, I'll speak w/the host and see if I can sort an extension
aki0s
aki0s
Please do D:
aki0s
aki0s
Would you like to battle today between 4:30 & 5:30?
col49
col49
yeah, sounds good. and fwiw, you did miss the first (the family stuff point, which as valid as it is still is a missed time) and I didn't respond to the other bit on account of your recommending at half past midnight my time for a game at 2:30-3:30 am which wasn't possible for me. im terribly sorry if i came off some kind of way in posting, but if i just don't think this is a big enough deal for activity disputes outright, especially something like this where neither party seems fully in the right
aki0s
aki0s
I did miss it, and I gave reasons for missing it. And you were not online when I posted the second time asking if we could play at a certain time showing you missed it too.

I don't care how you came off. I would just like to get this battle done please.
aki0s
aki0s
FYI, that time, 11:30PM is your time. Not mine. So I fail to see the point you're trying to make here?
aki0s
aki0s
If you're referring to my other post (on the first one), assumign you're EST it would have been between 3-4pm your time. (I assume you're EST as I have not been corrected otherwise)
aki0s
aki0s
And I didn't want a dispute. And I'm not disputing activity right now. I will however dispute activity if you do not show up between those times to battle. And if it's not such a big deal - why did you feel the need to defend my post about activity? If you don't really care (which is the vibe I'm getting since you called the tournament a "casual" one), then maybe you should have just let it go instead of making a big deal about something you don't feel should be made a big deal of.
col49
col49
oh, think there might be some confusion w/time zone then. cuz you posted up at 12:30, not 11:30. something to note when we do play haha. regardless, I think I understand your stance more fully at this point, and would like to apologize for the undue stress.
aki0s
aki0s
it's cool, sorry for causing such a big thing. I'll see you at those times. ^_^
aki0s
aki0s
Hey, i'll be home in 20 minutes +/- then i'll get online