Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, I'll be online at the plaza in a moment.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, I apologize for letting you wait, I used the Pokémon Bank + Savefile restauration method in order to clone your Ditto. I'm back online. The first Ditto you'll receive back from me is the original one, the second one is the copy. Also feel free to keep the shiny Sivally.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
No problem dude. Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it, but I don't want to keep your Silvally for free.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I insist that you keep a copy. You let me have that shiny Rhyhorn from your thread around a year ago and I promised you that I'd give you something back at some point in the future. Please keep it. Also if you ever need anything else cloned, just leave me a message here on my profile, in my inbox or message me on Discord.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Don't worry about the Rhyhorn dude, it was really easy to get and I didn't expect anything in return for it :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Are you sure? I give copies out to people that helped me out in the past in order to reciprocate the favors. In addition to this I also gave away 100 copies of that Silvally during a Giveaway not too long ago, it's fully redistributable and it's dedicated to the Smogon community. Technically speaking you could even add it to your trade thread.