Smogon Forums

DarkAssassin
DarkAssassin
My timezone is PDT (9 hours ahead of your time). Wednesday at 2am (your time) works for me. Otherwise, I can also battle Sunday through Wednesday from 11am to 10pm (my time).
DarkAssassin
DarkAssassin
I can only battle on PS. I do not have a twitter nor do I spend time on showdown chatrooms.
Mx0
PDT ? Then we're supposed to be 15 hours ahead of you , US West Coast right ?
DarkAssassin
DarkAssassin
Correct. For example, 2am Wednesday (your time) would be 11am (my time).
Mx0
Are you up right now ? What time is it now on your end ?
http://imgur.com/y35beMf . I made this screenshot 2:49 PM , SUNDAY 3/26/2017 and and Im 15 hours ahead based on that , not 9 hours or something ? I'm confused .
DarkAssassin
DarkAssassin
Don't worry about it. You said you could battle 5pm to 3am (your time) on Wednesdays right? Lets battle on Wednesday at 2am (your time). According to a time converter I used, that should be 11am (my time). I'll see you then.
Mx0
2am Weds my time is in 50 mins , hope we're getting the right times . I'll be waiting until then for 30 minutes after 2am .
Mx0
I'll be in the VGC room as Mx0(STR7)
DarkAssassin
DarkAssassin
Oops sorry. We did have the right time but I thought you meant 3am Wednesday as in Thursday Morning. This is because you stated you were available from 5pm Wednesday to 3am so I just assumed you made a mistake and meant 5pm Wednesday to 3am Thursday.
DarkAssassin
DarkAssassin
Regardless, lets battle on Thursday at 11pm (your time). Hopefully there won't be any confusion this time and we could get this over with. I apologize for not showing up last time.
Mx0
I will be waiting in 45 mins , thanks.