Smogon Forums

kumiko
kumiko
Lack of metagame knowledge does not have a strong correlation to experience, rather understanding of the metagame and ability to comprehend what's good and what's not in the current metagame. When I said your post exhibited lack of metagame knowledge, I meant that your post was simply uninformed on the current metagame. I'm not going to nitpick but things you said exhibit lack of meta knowledge. Again, experience =/= meta knowledge.
kumiko
kumiko
My comparison to Kyogre/Groudon was not comparing them to Pheromosa; it was stating the current system we have in place does not only ban the super blatantly broken Pokemon such as Groudon, but also the (debatedly) overpowered threats to the metagame such as Mega Mawile & Aegislash last generation. We do not leave things that are on this level in the tier for the sake of not banning things; we tier things that are too good for the tier to be banned, regardless of the degree. If you disagree with the degree or if a Pokemon is within this range, you can vote DNB on the suspect, but it's not changing at this point in time.