Typhlito
Yeah man. Cant wait to drive it around!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I am gonna learn to drive this summer lol
Typhlito
Typhlito
Why wait? Do you have your permit?

Btw just got plates on my new car. So fun to drive for a smallish car!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah I have my permit. Also I am away at university. My mom is a teacher so she gets summers off so she can teach me then.
Typhlito
Typhlito
Oh nice that works. But did you try asking a friend if you could drive when you go somewhere?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I don't know how to drive lol
Typhlito
Typhlito
Oh at all? In that case yeah its a good idea to wait for summer and start with the parking lot. Just try not to hit the only lightpost in the whole area!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
lol yeah
Typhlito
Typhlito
Learning how to drive is exciting though. Are you going to get a car right after you get your license?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Probably not. I don't need one right now, since I go to school away from home. And when I'm home in the summer, I can just borrow one of my parents' cars 'cause we have 2.

Also I don't have a job yet so I can't afford it anyway.
Typhlito
Typhlito
Oh makes sense. Like I just got my car but I will prob go away for school in the fall. I mean I dont regret getting it but I could have used it for college books or something.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
are you leaving home? what about the school you were going to originally?
Typhlito
Typhlito
Oh I was talking about the same school. Im in a community college but am trying to transfer to a university on the other side of Massachusetts. Its a but too far to commute so ill have to live there but its close enough to visit home whenever I want.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
nice, are you still doing veterinary
Typhlito
Typhlito
Na I changed my mind about being a vet tech although the option will still be there. Im trying to get into the animal science field so maybe biotech or zoology
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Oh I see. You seemed dead set on vet though, like you had scrubs and all that
Typhlito
Typhlito
Yeah and tbh im still not against doing it. I just thought that going for a bachelors would give me a bunch more options instead of going for just vet tech since I could still be a vet tech either way.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
oh I see. well you probably know what you're doing