Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I even knew you were gonna say that OML

That was your finest moment tbh. I don't know if you'll ever top a comment like that
Mymble
Mymble
there is so much truth in it, like imagine saying something which describes you so perfectly
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah it was legit genius, can't believe you came up with it. really opened my eyes to a lot of similar situations.

I actually told my aunt and white uncle when they were visiting over Christmas and they were really impressed and thought it was really clever and funny. they are very intellectual too like they are legit scientists like they get grants to do research and shit and they read for fun
Mymble
Mymble
i read shit for fun too. makes a mess though.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
and of course that is how you became intellectual enough to make that observation
Mymble
Mymble
i can't tell if you got the joke and are making fun of me or didn't get the joke and are just ignoring it
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I didn't at first because I did not say "they read shit" but I do get the joke. in retrospect it makes my response even better so let's roll with that
Mymble
Mymble
i'm dyslexic you gotta get with my loose and liberal readings of written language
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I was looking for something to misinterpret in a pseudo-dyslexic manner in your post but I couldn't come up with anything so here is my resignation post
Mymble
Mymble
I would have taken liberal and done something with that. I was actually setting that up for you. :|
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
nah that was too easy
Mymble
Mymble
my reality is realer than yours
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
oh yeah I heard all of One D broke up
Mymble
Mymble
they're talking about him like hes scott walker breaking off from the walker brothers
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Unfortunately that reference is lost on me
Mymble
Mymble
scott walker released a series of highly critically acclaimed albums (Scott, Scott 2, Scott 3, and Scott 4) after leaving the pop group the walker brothers. his car was flipped by fans while trying to leave a venue. being bored of making teen pop, and feeling his musical talents were being wasted he set about to make more serious music. the thing is he made some really good music, which he wrote and arranged himself. becoming one of the most influential musical figures, although he somewhat overshadowed by the music from that era 1967-1969. now he makes really experimental electronic music. he left a boy band and then made some really good widely praised music.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I see
Mymble
Mymble
quite the sight
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
is he related to Paul Walker