Sapphire.
ctrl c + ctrl v

:D
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
so what are you up to now
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
got accepted to college, still doing high school stuff xD preparing to go to paris soon, but afraid of the terrorist attacks and stuff D: there was a shooting yesterday in paris at the champ elysees. but im sure nothing bad is gonna happen :p so im just studying french, 2 hours per day. it's fun :d i even have a penpal from france who I write to.

how have you been? c:
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Man that's interesting. Yeah, I actually have a friend who is in France on a work Visa. In the 2015 attacks he said "Help, the Muslims are after me and all I have to defend myself is a baguette."

This was before I actually found out about the attack so I just said a shitty pun, "you can *baguette* about escaping."

yeah that was awkward later. but he had a sense of humor about it

How long are you gonna be in Paris for? Cool that you're going to college. Man, you're all grown up already c:

As for me I'm getting ready for my senior year of college. Looking for jobs I can get, I already have a few in mind hehe. Probably gonna go to grad school too so I can start professoring.
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
haha baguette :P yeah that must be pretty awkward X)

I will be for one whole year! I'm pretty excited :D

Good luck! If you get a cool job, tell me about it :3 Grad school sounds like a lot of work xD My mom wants me to go to law school in the future. so much schoooool ;P but yeah good luck! I hope the best for you !!! :3 tell me how it goes c:
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
i probably wont get a job in paris, since i dont know much french, but i think id like to get an internship. that would be cool!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
oh so you're doing international study? is this for your first year of college or are you putting college off?

and yeah I will keep you posted :^)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yes it is for my first year of college, then ill come back to new york and study at the home campus :p i got accepted to this specialized program called Liberal Studies, so yeah c: I get the option to study abroad for my freshman year, so i was like why not and chose Paris :D
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Wow not doing STEM, how lame!

(jk I'm in this field too, glad you decided to join us)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
xd what type of stuff are you studying? :3
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
right now doing a lot of film classes but my main focus is humanities
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
so is there a particular group of people you are focusing on?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
nah it's more general than that. maybe when i get into a master's program it will be more specific but I'm undergrad right now so it's a variety of things