Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Tony is a tough cookie in one of his suits and can go toe-to-toe with the others. But when an obscene number of iron men are perfected by Ultron and operate without human error, they roll over and die by the hundred. If you pay attention you can see the bots act like retards and assemble themselves to be wiped out without making any effort to fight back. The fight should have been the most one-sided mercy killing imaginable; Ultron was far too powerful an opponent for these non-comic-godmode superheros.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yes the climax was bad

same problem with avengers 1 as well like Black Widow and Hawkeye at least should have gotten shot and killed at some point against an entire army

also I'd argue against all the Ultron drones though as they were extremely mass produced and in Iron Man 3 Tony makes a lot of suits that suck ass and break easily (and that is not just an interpretation, that is part of the story). so it is not that farfetched especially considering how many of them there are

the main Ultron is durable but it takes a long time to get like that, hence why he really only upgrades once per act
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
also he didn't even want to kill the avengers per se iirc just needed to keep them occupied so he could drop the city which was his real plan. remember that *he* was on the clock because they were the ones who traveled to stop him, and he would be especially worried after they stole his The Vision body. so he had to do all this mass produced shit.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
if anything the argument is that they should have just lost just due to sheer numbers, or at least the non-superpowered characters should have (again Hawkeye and Black Widow like lol). everything else is kind of reaching though, the movie never really says all those drones are all that strong or have great ai
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I didn't write that btw
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
my mistake it seemed like the kind of nitpicky bullshit you would say >:[ >:[

i forgive you though
Ullar
Ullar
also james spader is an a-tier marvel movie villain voice

take that BACK U FUCKER
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
he didn't write this
Ullar
Ullar
uh??? he clearly wrote the sentence 'age of ultron sucks'???

which is, btw, still objectively wrong
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah it is lol

but it was a copypasta
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
ya got memed extreme here bruh
Ullar
Ullar
Uh oh! You friccin moron. You just got

BEANED!!!