Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah. some of these are fucking really great and original though

like the "from my point of view I have the high ground" with the MC Esher stairs

Rey with the green comment and it's about prequel green screen

not from a jedi playlist so good too except they should have used Ironic by Alanis Morisette

I also like "I ate them"

and that's the only good Obi-Wan Grievous meme I've seen
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Yeah this is one of my favorite comps I've posted
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
it didn't have that many good ones compared to some others though
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
ok you must think differently about whats a good star wars meme :(
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
nah some of the others had a lot of good ones that's all
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I wish there were more memes of the other 5 films though, not just the prequels

also most of them tend to focus on Episode 3 even more than the other two I think
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
yeah, me too :( the ep 1 ones are usually pretty bad, like use some other funny lines like living force and stuff. Not only THA SENATE is funny
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
how is The Living Force funny?
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
it's a rare and unique line I think, just like I am The Senate
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah but that doesn't make it funny. I am the Senate is funny because its reminiscent of other meme lines like "I AM THE LAW" or "I AM THE HYPE" and such. It's a comical retort and it was delivered with an over the top growl. And it opened way for people to change his name because it acts like The Senate is his name.

"Be mindful of the living force" is not any more ridiculous than any other line referencing the force, and was delivered in a very neutral tone.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
However, I could see it be used maybe in a sex joke. Like when you're getting a handjob and she is a little too rough and careless on your dick. "Be mindful of the living force."