Smogon Forums

Tony
Tony
I could try for around 4 PM EDT on Thursday, but my work hours are unpredictable at the moment so I might miss that time if I get called in. Saturday should work either way as a fall-back, though. And nice to meet you, too! ^_^
CALLOUS
CALLOUS
Simple enough. I'll make a point to be on SmogTours, as well as message you here, at that time on Thursday. If it works it works and if it doesn't Saturday is fine. :)
CALLOUS
CALLOUS
Hey man. Just checking in. We still on to play in a little over an hour from the time of this post? Lemme know. I'm available whenever if you want to play early, too.
Tony
Tony
Hey! I'm still at work so I might be a bit later. I'll update when I know more.
CALLOUS
CALLOUS
Alright. Please do let me know.
Tony
Tony
Not gonna be able to get out of here for a while. :c Since you got work tomorrow Saturday is probably best then, right? Are there certain times that do or don't work for you on Saturday?
CALLOUS
CALLOUS
No problem bro. I work a lot too and totally understand. Umm... I have to go out for 3-4 hours in my early to mid afternoon Saturday. Beyond that I'm free any time.
CALLOUS
CALLOUS
Alright, so here's where I'm at with today. It's 10AM my time. I have to be somewhere at 11AM. I will be back at the absolute latest by 3PM, possibly before but let's just call it that to be safe. As of then I'm available for the remainder of the day and can play whenever. Please let me know. :)