Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Absolutely no problem, I gave away a lot of these together with other Shinies a while back and I got some leftover copies. Since the Toxapex has my OT I can also nickname it for you upon request! Let me know whenever you're available and ready to trade.
JES
JES
Sorry I haven't contacted you till now. Between the competition and work, I've been really busy. But if you're available, let's make the trade tomorrow.
If you have thought of any requests, I have no problem seeing what I can do, but honestly, you seem so resourceful, that there is little you can get!
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
It's fine, you don't need to apologize or justify yourself. Real life duties always enjoy priority, that's just the way it is. Also yes, I don't need nor want anything in return. I enjoy sharing my Pokémon with fellow Smogon members for free. Let me know whenever you're available!
JES
JES
If you're available now, I'll grab my 3DS now, and jump online. If not, I really want to wash up post-work.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'm available now. I'm hopping online as we speak!
JES
JES
And I explain myself as a courtesy. I think it's only fair, when you're going out of your way to help me. But that's just me. Anyways, thank you again!