Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
His va is superb as well, it's just a testament to the hl world designer tbh. He also did dishonored and left valve like 10 years ago so there's never going to be a 3rd
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I like that he knows about the Gman that was such a great twist

I also figured out what I wanted to say about his motivations. It's like, he is an opportunist at best. He says "we should not resist the combine because we will die" which is TRUE but that's not WHY he said it. So it's like in a way you can see his point of view, except that's not EVEN his point of view, he just was a coward who wanted to be in charge.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
In fact he's the one who seems to know the MOST about the G-man. Which makes him a scary scary character just by his association with the combine
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah I love how there's so much going on that nobody knows about. Eli knows about the Gman too

well knew
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
He knows but he isn't versed in things. He's just had a conversation with the gman once. Breen, he knows the full story---or at least one half of it
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah which is crazy. So the Gman is an alien? he works for someone else too which is how deep this goes. but like why do they need Gordon is the creepy part

I also like how the Vortigaunts are aware but never mention him
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
It's just theories at this point. But people think G-man is part of a third party that's at war with the combine, which are the same ones that enslaved the vortigaunts in HL1
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
the G-Man enslaved the Vortigaunts? I thought that was Nihilanth or whatever his name is