Smogon Forums

HSA
HSA
sorry for making for you wait but i really need to prepare - its finals and im really gunning for that $50? are you sure you can't play after monday? im sure lutra would be ok waiting for quality of finals
BKC
BKC
assuming you meant pm and not am, i cant play at that time on monday, nor would i prefer to given the long day of work on that day and the long day on tuesday. unsure how the days after tuesday will unfold so yeah id prefer before then
HSA
HSA
oh, well i meant am

i generally don't misspeak
BKC
BKC
not sure what kind of mysterious coolguy thing youre going for here but "ok." definitely not playing at those times so if you wanna continue to be impossible this just wont get done
HSA
HSA
i don't really see what the "this wont get done" is for given the round has been up less than a week and most tournament finals get at least 2 weeks to be completed. worst comes to worst we just play next weekend when i assume you'll be available. my bad for trying to win $50 lol
BKC
BKC
no its your bad for being a dbag in the weirdest way about getting this done. i dont know what my availability is gonna be after tuesday (where i cant play at all) so i am not gonna wait and id also like this over with
HSA
HSA
ah, yes. i was the one being a dbag. nice meme, brah.
BKC
BKC
can we please get this over with lol
BKC
BKC
youre clearly available and just bullshitting for the umpteenth time (like on monday when you said thursday, and then yday you said tomorrow, and now youre giving me all this garbage)
HSA
HSA
except I legitimately wasn't bullshitting you and your frustration is just hilarious at this point so yeah

I need to prepare
BKC
BKC
i forgot you were one of those insufferable people whose main source of entertainment is other people being annoyed

fuck your "preparation" because 1) availability is more important 2) you dont need 6 fucking years to do it
BKC
BKC
pick your tier btw
HSA
HSA
you don't have to be so unnecessarily abrasive all the time bro

I personally think that asking for a weekend to prepare for the finals of a 3+ month long tournament is pretty reasonable but I think lutra can be the judge of that

(Ps trust me I have far better things to do than frustrate your sorry existence even more - you just choose to do it for me lol!)

fuck phone typos
BKC
BKC
if were getting personal then i have no idea what irl shit set you off into acting like this but i, like my existence, am sorry all the same for that as well as my "unnecessarily" abrasive behavior because clearly you have some issues you need to sort through lol
BKC
BKC
anyway before we get into some sort of stupid irl pissing contest (which is not what i enjoy or want i assure you but you had to go there first because clearly something has seriously upset you): i am refusing to play after sunday night because i will be 100% booked the next 2 days and will have a handful of stuff that i'm uncertain about for some time afterwards. getting the game done is more important than "prep" (which is fucking stupid given at least 2 of the gens were playing btw) so lets end the ridiculousness and play in the next 48 hours
HSA
HSA
making assumptions about my life is a good way to get me to not prep for finals of a tournament brah

also I want $50 so imma prep
BKC
BKC
hey man you're the one talking about "your sorry existence" lol that doesn't just get said out of nowhere unless you're a sweepage type
BKC
BKC
alright I'm overreacting it's not that big a deal. take your time
HSA
HSA
I mean given context it does but yeah cya in a minute (or week)
BKC
BKC
actually yeah i am not waiting that long. guess its up to lutra