Smogon Forums

teal6
teal6
neither of those days work for me, i'll be at work friday and then at a wedding on saturday. what other times are you available for?
teal6
teal6
would today work for you? i'm also around past 730PM gmt-4 on tuesday and thursday
Exiline
Exiline
Thats 1:30 for me therefore I can't play at this time
Will you be able to play wednesday at like 5:30pm gmt +2 ?
Otherwise we can try to play after the deadline sunday at 5:30pm gmt +2 with an extension
teal6
teal6
Nope, I'll be at work at those times. I suppose we will have to extend and see how it goes
teal6
teal6
Can you do around 4PM gmt-4 on Sunday?
Exiline
Exiline
can you play earlier ?
Exiline
Exiline
can't you play on morning gmt -4 ?
teal6
teal6
it depends, i have a wedding on saturday so i'm not sure what time i will be back. i don't want to commit and not make it by a bit and lose via activity. what is the earliest you can do sunday?
Exiline
Exiline
earliest should be at 1 to 2:00pm gmt+2 i guess
i'd like to play before 6:30 gmt +2 if possible
teal6
teal6
oh sorry i meant latest. 6:30 GMT+2 is most likely not giong to work for me, i need a little more time after that, maybe 8:30
Exiline
Exiline
i'll try my best then :c
teal6
teal6
okay i'll see you then
teal6
teal6
hey i can be available around 7PM GMT-4 tomorrow if you want to do this a bit earlier, that is about 1AM your time i think so it might be a bit late but that's roughly the earliest i can get home (and might hit traffic still)
Exiline
Exiline
i may be here. i'll vm you one hour before if i(ll be able to make this time. otherwise i won't make it
teal6
teal6
Sounds good, if you can it'd def help cuz I have snake on Sunday too but if not no worries
Exiline
Exiline
Ill make it